Welcome to the NICS Athletics Club website
Welcome to the Northern Ireland Civil Service Athletics Club.
This site provides information for club members and for any civil or public servants interested in running. It doesn't matter what ability you have we want to encourage you to get out there for a run, whether it is at the Stormont Cross Country, or one of the other events that our members organise. All Civil / Public Servants and former or retired Civil / Public Servants are welcome to join the club and you can get more information about membership on the Club Details section of our website.
The Club's Flagship Event every year is the Stormont Cross Country.
The Club also has members that are involved in organising several events through out the year that we would love you to support, and these include:
- Stormont Cross Country - Saturday 31st January 2015 - Photos - Civil Service Seniors, Vets, Juniors and Primary Results
- Rollercoaster Races, Downpatrick Race Course - Saturday 7th February 2015- Results
- Ben Dearg Coast 10KM, Kilclief - Sunday 22nd February 2015- Results
- Resolution Run, QUB Malone, Belfast, 1st March 2015 - Results
- Jimmy's Ten, Downpatrick - Sunday 15th March 2015 at 11:00am -Results
- Ballygalget Community 10km, Portaferry - Sunday 5th April 2015
- NICSAC Belfast Marathon Relay Team Competition 4th May 2015 -Results
- 3 Lakes 14km / 7Km races, Drumcullen, Downpatrick - Saturday 16th May 2015 at 11:00am - Results
- Loughinisland 5.05 Mile - Teconnaught Road, Downpatrick - Wednesday 24th June 2015 at 7:30pm -
- BK10K - Sunday 28th June 2015 - Commons Road, Ballykinler at 1pm -
- Greyabbey 10KM/5KM - Friday 10th July 2015 -
- The Shore 10KM - Killough - Friday 10th July 2015 at 7.30pm -
- Portaferry Gala 10 Mile - Tuesday 21st July 2015
- Downpatrick RGU 10KM - Wednesday 29th July 2015 at 7.30pm
- Kilmore Rec 5 Mile - Crossgar -
- Darragh Cross 10Km / 5KM - Thursday 13th August 2015 -
- Bright Community 10KM / 5KM, Bright Community Hall - Sunday 16th August 2015 1pm -
- Strangford Festival 10KM - Saturday 29th August 2015 -
- Killlyeagh 5 Mile - Friday 28th August 2015 at 7.30pm -
- PSC Millisle 6 Mile - Wednesday 2nd September 2015 at 7.00pm -
- Action Mental Health Steepelchase Delamont Park, Downpatrick
- The Griddle 10KM, Saul, Downpatrick Sunday 15th November 2015 at 12 Noon -
Details for all the events can be found on the Athletics NI website - Athletics NI.
OTHER UPCOMING RACES
See the NORTHERN IRELAND RUNNING website for up to date news on running events in your area.